Journal of Advanced Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Research (JAMMER) is international open access online and printed version journal published quarterly by Rishan Publications to meet the needs of the global scientific community and to disseminate the latest advancement and significant new findings to the readers and researchers. It aims at promoting research worldwide and publishing peer-reviewed basic and advanced original high-quality research articles in rapidly from all branches of Machining and Forming Technology, Novel material removal processes, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Machine Tools Technology, Machinery Design, Cryogenics Systems, Mechanical Design, Mechanics, Micro/Nano Machining, Materials Joining, Multibody Dynamic Analysis, Micro and Nano-Fabrication, Precision Manufacturing, Sustainable and Green Manufacturing Process, Energy Conservation, Reverse Engineering, Manufacturing Planning, Optimization and Simulation Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Vibration and Modal Analysis, Vibration and Noise Analysis, etc biannually (January and July). . JAMMER provides a forum to researchers for scholarly exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences on current issues.
The features of our journal site www.jammerjournal.com are:
- It will be a platform for researchers all over the world to publish their research contributions in all fields of Engineering.
- Articles published in this journal will be available throughout the world.
- Full-length papers will be published in the online and print version simultaneously.
- The manuscript will be reviewed quickly and published quarterly.
- Professional formatting and quality online publication meet the standards expected by researchers.
- Track your article system facility and online downloading facilities are available at http://www.jammerjournal.com
- The journal articles will be accessed freely online.